How I optimized Google ads campaigns of a travel booking company and generated lead turned into sales with 8.27 RoAS in just first month of advertising
Super Travels, a car-travel booking company was into advertising and wanted to optimize maximum return on their investments using Google ads.
As it was facing fierce competition from its competetiors, ranking on top ad getting maximum bookings was a huge task.
Major challenges were finding the keyword which has low CPC and high ROI, competetior analysis, structure campaigns and creating high performing compelling ads along with previous campaigns optimization .
- I started optimizing keywords and pausing underperforming keywords.
- Then I structured the campaings and divided keyword in the ad group according to the services type.
- I relied heavily on phrase and exact match type keywords as the client was offering services at specific locations.
- I optimized the campaigns daily and added negative keywords daily to them.
- Negative keyword and excluding wasteful placements played an important role in reducing wastage to almost negligible.
- I closely watched the keyword performance and turned off the least performing so the budget could be used by the best.
- As the website was optimized, the campaigns started performing well and within a month, it boosted the qualified leads incoming.
- Just in the month of October, 65 leads turned into purchasing customers
- The Return on ad spent(RoAS) was staggering 8.27
Here are October month’s results
Ads spent – INR 16,500
Sales – INR 1,36,500
Platform- Google ads
Niche- Travel company
Few tips for you to run Google Ads.
- Increase CTR by Writing Better Ad Copy
- Use Extensions to Further Increase CTR
- Run ads for specific hours of the day
- Find New Keywords to Target
- Refine Match Types to Avoid Broad Matches
Review by Client