How I generated leads for a Real Estate client in just 0.45$ per leads
by using Facebook Ads
Shree Daan group, a real estate developer wanted to get massive leads of its niche targetted audience in a very short period of time.
As it was new to paid advertising, in a fairly new market, building data and getting high number of leads initially was a huge task.
Major challenge was finding the interest(keyword) which targets only a specific group of people in India and abroad(expats) as Facebook has removed 90% of our intended interests.
- I started brainstorming interests myself and used knowledge based on the audience preferences.
- I used the expats option to target NRIs as the investment required capital.
- Then I structured the campaigns and divided ad groups according to their different platforms(FB/INSTA) to test which performs the best.
- For most of the heavy lifting, I relied on creatives and Ad copies which directly called out target audience and repelled others.
- I used the creatives that would be easily recognizable by the community and talk to them.
- I closely watched the ad group performance and turned off the least performing so the budget could be used by the best.
- As the creatives and copies were targeted, the campaigns started performing well and within 10 days, BOOM!!!!
- Just in the span of 3 month in 2022, we received 630 leads, which an average 0.45$ Cost per Lead.
- Also we are seeing more and more decrease is Cost per Lead as days are passing on.
Here are 10 days of March month’s results
Ads spent – INR 21,033.50($273)
No of Leads- 630
Cost per Lead- 34 INR ($0.45)
Platform- Facebook ads
Niche- Real Estate
Few tips for you to run Facebook Ads.
- Go broad with targeting. (You have few options now)
- Call out your audience directly with your creatives
- Increase CTR by Writing Better Ad Copy
- If needed, run ads for specific hours of the day
- Create a look-alike if you have data