How I generated 60 leads in first month for
a Fitness Center/Gym client in just $95 by
using Facebook Ads
AIMFIT gym wanted to get massive leads of its bodybuilding audience in a very short period of time.
As the serviceable area around the gym was narrow, it was a difficult task to get high number of leads.
Major challenge was finding the right keywords and creatives which would make the gym standout from its competetiors who were selling memberships at much lower rates.
- I started brainstorming ideas for creatives and interests and used the knowledge base of the existing customers.
- Images, carousel and video creatives were used simultaneously emphasizing on ‘NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION.
- Then I structured the campaigns and divided ad groups according to their different platforms(FB/INSTA) to test which performs the best.
- Video creative of the people doing exercising in the gym and high intensity gym music was used to attract immediate attention of the viewers.
- The unique selling proportion of this client was mentioned clearly in the creatives which was ‘No Cost EMI’ along with New Year’s offer.
- I closely watched the ads performance and turned off the least performing so the budget could be used by the best.
- As the creatives and copies were targeted, the campaigns started performing well and within 1 month, BOOM!!!!
- Just in the span of 1 month in 2022, we received 60 leads, which an average 1.5$ Cost per Lead.
- Also we are seeing more and more decrease is Cost per Lead as days are passing on.
Here are the First month’s results
Ads spent – INR 7,362($95)
No of Leads- 60
Cost per Lead- INR 122 ($1.5)
Platform- Facebook ads
Niche- Fitness Centre & Gym
Few tips for you to run Facebook Ads.
- Go broad with targeting. (You have few options now)
- Call out your audience directly with your creatives
- Increase CTR by Writing Better Ad Copy
- If needed, run ads for specific hours of the day
- Create a look-alike if you have data